Friday, September 9, 2016

anaheim dui lawyer

n is fantastic at what he does. You couldn't find a better attorney to help you through your DUI issues. 

I was in the unfortunate issue of being accused of a DuI. I called several attorneys the day after my arrest. Oren had great reviews and after talking to a few other attorneys, he made me feel better and I felt like he was the best. And was I right!

He was really easy to talk to, motivated and help me understand all the steps. He was always there when I needed to talk to him and was amazing in court. He knows the DUI attorneys better than the DA and maybe even better than the judge. Oren went to court on my behalf and even dealt with the DMV without me even being there most of the time. He told me the times I needed to be there and when I watched him he was amazing. He found every possible angle, mistake and injustice and was able to get my case dismissed before going to trial. My BAC was 10. during the motion to Supress, the judge found that there was not probable cause to arrest me for suspicion of DUI based on Oren's cross examination of the border patrol agent and CHP officer. The judge decided to Supress all the evidence. Once that happened the DA had no case and my case was dismissed. I am so grateful to have found Oren on Yelp and representing mem glad I picked Mr. Atias' firm to represent me.  I was looking for the best DUI lawyer that I could find in Riverside and I ended up picking Mr. Atias.  When I initially called Mr. Atias he listened and answered all my questions thoroughly and honestly.  Throughout my case Mr. Atias was always accessible and friendly.  I never felt like my case was being neglected.  In addition, I was able to work out a payment plan that helped me out tremendously.  In court Mr. Atias stood up for me and got me a great deal.  Thank you elcome to DUI Lawyer Riverside and the Atias Law Group, working on DUI and Criminal Defense in both Riverside and San Bernardino counties. 


My name is Oren Mark Atias and I am the founding partner of the firm.

If you have been charged with a DUI, or have had Multiple DUIS...I can try and keep you out of jail and eventually keep the case off your permanent record.

Although most firms claim they care about their clients... we truly do care.

One of the things that separates us from the rest of the law firms is that we handle your early termination and expungement of your record included in our fees.

For most clients, keeping a DUI off of their permanent record is the main priority, and while other firms charge between $1000.00-$2,500.00 for a record expungement (clean-up), we pride ourselves in keeping in touch with our clients and making sure that we get their record cleaned up sooner than normally possible.

If you call to talk and have questions (everyone does)... I answer the phone, not an intern or clerk.

The best time to call is after 11am, when morning court sessions usually end.  There is no time limit to our phone consultations... I am here to help and ease the process.

Part of being  great attorney is remembering that we are also known as Counselors at Law for a reason. Counseling people who have been charged with a crime is imperative.

I know you have questions.  Let me answer them for you.

History

Established in 2009.
Established in 2009

DUI Lawyer Riverside was founded to help individuals with substance abuse issues and resulting criminal problems.
We have a unique approach to winning your casg. Thank you Oren for all you

No comments:
Write comments

rifat1

Labels