Friday, September 9, 2016

milwaukee injury lawyer

MILWAUKEE -- FOX6 News has learned the officer who shot and killed Sylville Smith near 44th He had a plastic bag. I didn't see what it was, but he tried to jump over to the driver's seat and jump out. I don't know what happened. There was some sort of struggle where [the officer] couldn't control him," an officer is heard saying in the body camera recording.
"They claimed they did this because I had a bag in my hand. I never had a bag in my hand. They never found a bag. They even took me to the district after I was released from the hospital for the injuries. They took me to the district and strip searched me and they still never found a bag," Ronnie said.
Ronnie says his face was injured as it slammed onto the pavement. He told FOX6 News he was taken to the hospital, medically cleared and booked for resisting arrest. The charge was later dropped.
"At the time my jaw was in so much pain, I really thought it was fractured," Ronnie said.
"Well nobody told you to jump over the scene and take off. You didn't have to," an officer is heard saying in the body camera recording.
Ronnie said he is upset that the officer's body camera wasn't turned on until after the confrontation and a Taser had already been used on him. The audio pops in 30 seconds later.and Auer on August 13th has a claim filed agawo bicycle police officers pulled to a vehicle that I was a passenger in. I believed they signaled me to move the vehicle. I attempted to move the vehicle. I was snatched out of the vehicle, slammed to the ground on my face, Tased by both officers," Ronnie said.
In a police report obtained by FOX6 News, the officer wrote his account of the events:
"I observed the front passenger...holding a clear plastic baggie which he concealed in his right hand. I asked what is that in your hand? [The subject] "immediately jumped over to the driver's seat in an attempt to flee."
The officer who shot and killed Sylville Smith use a Taser on Roinst him with the city of Milwaukee for allegedly using excessive force during an arrest. That claim was filed just two days before the officer shot Smith.nreasonable force..."
Two days after Ronnie's lawyer filed the excessive force claim, one of the officers named in the claim shot and killed Sylville Smith.
The incident involving Ronni
"I was terrified," Ronnie, who asked that FOX6 only use his first nam

No comments:
Write comments

rifat1

Labels